- “We bring a different level of service to you for your healthcare needs in Malaysia”
About “KPJ Ampang Puteri”
KPJ Ampang Puteri is built on a 5.35-acres land with a total build-up area of 330,000 square feet located adjacent to the central of Capital City Kuala Lumpur. It is part of the KPJ Group with more than 1,022 medical consultants offering a full range of medical and surgical services from all disciplines. With a total of more than 13,000 team members from management, nursing, allied and other supportive services,. All the Medical Consultants, nurses and paramedical staff are carefully selected based on their professional expertise and commitment to deliver personalized service to their patients. Equipped with all the state-of-the-art and advanced technology in differenct specialties, KPJ Ampang Puteri will definitely bring a different level of service to you for your healthcare needs in Malaysia.
Doctor Profiles - Only Selected Specialties
Medical Consultants at KPJ Ampang Puteri – Dedicated to being the preferred provider of care, with innovative use of technology, experienced doctors and well-trained staff who collaborate to offer the best diagnosis and treatment plans to our valued patients locally and internationally.
Dato’ Dr. Ahmad Murtazam commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist effective May, 1995. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from National University of Malaysia in 1982.
Dato’ Dr. Ismail Yaakob commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist effective February 2009. He was graduated from University Kebangsaan Malaysia in 2003 with Master of Internal Medicine.
Dr Ika Faizura commenced her practice in KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital in February 2015. She received MBChB from the University of Liverpool in 2002. She received her Specialist Degree, MRCP from the Royal College of Physician, Glasgow in 2007.
Dr. Thiru commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective September, 2003. He obtained his M.D. (National University of Malaysia) in 1990, M. Med (Science University of Malaysia) in 1997, M. Med (National University of Singapore) in 1997 and MRCP (United Kingdom) in 1997.
Dato’ Dr. Mohd Fikri commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective January 2004. He obtained his MB. BCh (Wales) in 1992 and FRCS (Edinburgh) in 1998.
- Malaysian Association of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgeons (MATCVS), 2011 – present
- Pahang Datukship Council, Oct 2011 – Present
Dato Dr. Samani Abd. Ghani commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective May 1996. He graduated from University of Malaya in Faculty of Medicine in 1981. He obtained his FRCS (Edinburg) and FRCS (Ireland) 1985.
Both adult open heart + thoracic operation paediatric
Graduated from University of Malaya medical School (1994). She is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (FRCP) and Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Malaysia (FAMM).
- Vice President, College of Physicians, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia.
- Council Member, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia.
- Life member, Malaysian Society of Haematology
- Academy of Medicine appointee to :
a) Malaysian Society of Quality in Health
b) Malaysia Council on Healthcare Standards
c) Managed Care Organisation (Legislation), Ministry of Health
- Lymphoma: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma & Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Acute & Chronic Leukaemia
Dr. Aminudin Rahman Mohd Mydin commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective September 2020. He obtained his MBBS (UM) in 1999, and FRCR (UK) in 2006. He completed his Fellowship in Radiation Oncology (Canada) in 2008.
- Head and Neck – IMRT/IGRT, altered fractionation, concomitant chemotherapy & immunotherapy
- Prostate – LDR permanent prostate seed brachytherapy
- Breast -IMRT, partial breast radiotherapy
- Lung -PET/CT registration for radiotherapy planning
- Gynaecology – Image-Guided Brachytherapy
- Targeted Therapy & Immunotherapy in Oncology
Dr Azura bt Deniel obtained her MBChB from the University of Wales, College of Medicine, Cardiff, UK in 1997. She received her Specialist Master Degree in Clinical Oncology from the University of Malaya in 2007.
Dato’ Dr. Azlin Azizan commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective April 1995. He obtained his B. Med Science (University of Tasmania) in 1982, MBBS (University of Tasmania) in 1985 and FRCR (London) in 1991. Dato’ Dr. Azlin was attached with Ipoh Specialist Hospital from 1st Jan 1994 to 31st March 1995 and Kinta Medical Centre, Ipoh from 1st Oct 1992 to 31st Dec 1993 as Consultant Radiologist cum lecturer in Department of Radiology with University Hospital, Petaling Jaya in 1991.
Dr. Amran Abdul Rahman commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective July 2005. He obtained his MMed Radialogy from UKM and MBChB (Glasgow).
- A Member of College Of Radiology, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia
- A Member of Malaysian Society of Interventional Radiology
- Cardiac Radiology and Interventional Radiology
Dr. Rozita Ahmad commenced her practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective October, 2000. She obtained her M.D. (Science University of Malaysia) in 1988 and MS Surgery (Ophthalmology) National University of Malaysia in 1997.
- Member, Malaysian Medical Association
- Member, Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology
- Member, Asia Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgery(APACRS)
- Member, College of Ophthalmology, Academy of Medicine(Malaysia)
Education & Fellowship
Dato’ Dr. Baljit was a fellow at Hospital for Sick Children in Great Ormond Street, London from 1989 to 1990, was also a Refractive eye surgeon since 1993.
Dato’ Dr. Abdullah Taha commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective July 1995. He obtained his MBBS from University of Malaya in 1979 and FRCS (Edinburgh) in 1987. Dato’ Dr. Abdullah Taha was attached to National University of Malaysia (UKM), Kuala Lumpur since 1987 in General Surgeon in Endocrine and Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery cum Lecturer for the Department of Surgery Faculty of Medicine, U.K.M in 1995.
Research and Publications
- Surgical experience of Endocrine Hypertension: Endocrine Surgery 1990. Vol 7, No. 3 (p. 335 – 340). Freda A Meah, Abdullah Taha, Khalid Abdul Kadir, T.T. Tan.
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism in Malaysia; Surdica1 Review of 12 cases. F.A. Meah, Abdullah Taha, T.T. Tan and Khalid B.A.K Medical Journal of Malaysia Vo1.46 No. 2 June 1991.
- Insulinoma: Localisation and Surgical Treatment in Four Cases; Abdullah Taha, F.A. Meah, Sharifah N.A. , A. Zulfiqar, T.T. Tan, Khalid B.A.K. Asian Journal of Surgery 1991; 14 (3)129-133. 4. Pigmented Macronodular Hyperplasia of the Adrenals. Fareda A. Meah, Abdullah Taha, Sharifah N.A.. T.T. Tan, Khalid B.A.K. Asian Journal of Surgery ‘ 1991; 14(4) : 172-177. 18.9.1991. 5. Lymphangio leiomyomatosis with chylous Ascites; A.A. Raymond, H.R. Isa, Abdullah Taha,]1. V. Kudva. Singapore Medical Journal.
Dr Ausama A Malik commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective July 2019. He obtained his MBBS (Malaya), Master of Surgery (Malaya), and Fellowship Colorectal Surgery (Edinburgh).
- Academy Of Medicine Of Malaysia (Member)
- Malaysian Colorectal Society (Life-Time Member)
- Parentral And Entral Nutrition Society Of Malaysia (Pensma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Cancer Surgery
Dr. Jasmi Ali Yaakub commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective February 2009. He obtained his MBChB with Hons. (Cairo) in 1984, FRCS (Edinburgh) in 1990 and MS General Surgeon (UKM) in 1991.
Dr. Koh Meng Kieong commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital effective April, 1995. He obtained his MBBS Hons (Australia) in 1984 and FRCS (Edinburgh) in 1988.
Education & Fellowship
MBBS Hons. (Sydney), FRCS (Edinburgh)
Dr. Suib Ismail commenced his practice at KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist effective July, 2001. He obtained his MD (USM) in 1986, Master of Surgery (UKM) in 1994 and FRCS (Glasgow) in 1998.