- "The Art of Incredible Possibilities"
About “Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre”
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre is a multi-award winning integrated beauty medical centre that established since 2012 with Head Quarter located at Kenanga Tower of Jalan Tun Razak with another 3 more branches in the Klang Valley. Beverly Wilshire Group manages and operates 2 Ministry of Health fully Licensed Medical Centres and 3 Licensed Clinics. It is also the Elite Member of Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council which is the only Aesthetic Clinic that recognised and endorsed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia with 5 Centre of Excellence for Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine, Hair Restoration, Dentistry and Healthy Ageing.
Other branches of Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre are located at Petaling Jaya, Bangsar and Johor Bahru with a newly operating Beverly Wilshire Academy and Research Centre to provide the support and training in the aesthetic medicine industry in Malaysia. The Group will be working with the Natasha Big Indonesian Group for its Medical Spa & Aesthetic Centres throughout Indonesia and Malaysia. Beverly Wilshire had also participated in the capital joint-venture with Singapore public listing company, JCG Investment Holdings Ltd in 2019 to promote the aesthetic medicine industry with advanced technology in this region to be the top performer in the industry.
Eyelids, Eyebags & Brows
- Blepharoplasty (Double Eyelids)/ Lower Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal)/ Epicanthoplasty (Inner Eye Corner)/ Lateral Canthoplasty (Outer Eye Corner)/ Ptosis Correction (Drooping Eyelid)/ Brow Life
Nose, Lip & Chin
- Rhinoplasty (Cartilage or Implant)/ Alarplasty (Nostril Reductin)/ Fat Transfer (Nose & Nasolabial Folds)
- Lip Reduction/ Fat Transfer (Lips)
- Chin Augmentation & Reduction/ Cool Lipo (Chin)/ Liposuction (Chin)/ Fat Transfer (Chin)
Face, Neck & Ears
- Facelift/ Buccal Fat Removal/ Dimple Creation/ Fat Transfer (Temple, Forehead, Glabella, Cheek)
- Neck Lift/ Liposuction (Neck)
- Ear Pinning/ Earlobe Reduction
- Breast Augmentation (Implant)/ Breast Augmentation (Fat Transfer)/ Breast Reduction/ Breast Lift/ Gynaecomastia/ Lump Excision
- Nipple Lift/ Nipple Reduction
Arm, Abdomen, Buttock & Thigh
- Tummy Tuck/ Buttock Augmentation (Implant)/ Buttock Augmentation (Fat Transfer)/ Body Lifts (Arm, Back, Buttock, Thigh, Calf)/ Liposuction (Arm, Abdomen, Flank, Back, Buttock, Hip, Thigh, Calf, Knee)/ Scar Revision
- Vagina Tightening/ Labia Reduction/ Hymen Reconstruction
- Circumcision/ Penis Girth Enhancement/ Penis Lengthening
Large Pores, Acne & Scars
- Topical Medications/ Oral Antibiotics/ Omnilux Blue (Blue LED light therapy)/ Omnilux Revive (Red LED light therapy)
- Acne Scars
- Diamond Microdermabrasion/ Chemical Peel/ Revlite laser treatment/ Fraxel Restore Dual laser resurfacing treatment/ SmartXide2 DOT/RF with fractional CO2 and radiofrequency technology
- Large Pores
- Diamond Microdermabrasion/ Chemical Peel/ Mesotherapy/ Clear+Brilliant or baby Fraxel/ Revlite/ Fraxel Restore Dual
- Dry & Sensitive Skin
- SilkPel Dermalinfusion/ Nutritive Facial/ Mesotherapy/ Omnilux Revive/ Omnilux Plus (Yellow LED light therapy)
- Melasma, Freckles & Moles
- Chemical Peel/ Clear+Brilliant/ Revlite/ Fraxel Restore Dual
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Fire & Ice Facial (Red Carpet Glow)/ Nutritive Facial/ PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy/ Fillers (Hyaluronic acid and collagen dermal fillers)/ Botolinium Toxin/ Clear+Brilliant/ Fraxel Restore Dual/ SmartXide2 DOT or RF/ Thermage/ Ultherapy
- Dark Circles & Eyebags
- Exilis/ Mesotherapy
- Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping
- Threads/ Fillers
- Non-Surgical V-Shape Face
- Exilis/ SygmaLift/ Thermage/ Ultherapy/ Threads/ Fillers/ Botulinum Toxin
- Medical Facials
- Omnilux Blue/ Omnilux Revive/ Omnilux Plus/ Microdermabrsion/ Chemical Peel/ Fire & Ice Facial (Red Carpet Glow)/ SilkPeel Dermalinfusion/ Nutritive Facial/ Mesotherapy
- Fat & Cellulite
- Exilis/ Thermage/ Coolsculpting
- Laser Hair Removal
- Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation – MonaLisa Touch With SmartXide2
- Excessive Sweating
- Botolinium Toxin
HAIR RESTORATION – Using FUE technique with high success rate of above 90%/ Highly skilled team from Singapore (manually executed)/ Done in proper OT environment (with LA) under doctor supervision to provide the best outcome
- Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatment
- Topical & Oral Medications/ Theradome Laser Helmet/ Hair Fillers
DENTAL AESTHETICS – Dental Implant/ Dental Braces/ Ceramic Veneer/ Crown or Bridge/ Teeth Whitening and General Dental Care – Beverly Wilshire Dental Clinic
HEALTHY AGING – MSC Stem Cell Therapy using life human stem cell (baby cord) with GMP certified lab (stem cell banking, harvesting and culturing)/ Promising results for wellness (younger outlook), diabetic (insulin regulation), sexual (hormones), orthopaedic and selected chronic diseases/ Rich in growth factors an hormones
UROLOGY, ORTHOPEDIC & MUSCULOSKELETAL, BARIATRIC SURGERY – Coming Soon!
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon, Medical Director of BWMC KL
MD (UKM), M.Ch. (Gen), DIMP
With over 25 years of experience, Dr Jalil is one of the top plastic surgeons in Malaysia. He specializes in multiple combined cosmetic procedures and reconstructive cases, and well known for the natural results from his facelifts and facial liposuction.Registered with the National Specialist Register, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia, Dr Jalil is also a member of the elite Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (MAPACS).
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon
MBBS (Melb), FRCS (Edin), MS (UKM)
With over 20 years of experience under his belt, Dr Nasir specializes in facelift, liposuction, tummy tuck, breast surgery, cleft, craniofacial surgery and burns care. He believes in extensive research and evidence-based medicine, unparalleled academic training and teaching along with compassionate care for patients. Registered with the National Specialist Register, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia, Dr Nasir is also a member of the elite Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (MAPACS).
- Consultant Anaesthetist & Critical Care
Being a member of Malaysian Society of Anaesthesiologists, Dr Suzanna is certified by National Specialist Register as a Specialist in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care. The major concern of Dr Suzanna has always been the wellbeing of the patients in every stage of their treatment. Her interest in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care comes from her devotion to minimize the patients discomfort at every level and reassuring them with the best possible medical care.
- Consultant Anaesthetist & Intensive Care
- Consultant Physician & Cardiologist
Dr Chin obtained his specialist qualifications from the British Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) in 1998. He was conferred a fellow of the National Heart Association of Malaysia for his services and contributions in the field of cardiovascular medicine in 2008.
Consultant Allergist & Immunologist
Dr Woo is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He also holds a Diploma in Clinical Dermatology with Distinction award from Queen Mary University of London.
Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Orthopaedic Diagnostic and Regenerative Medicine
Professor Dr John George has 18 years of experience in Musculoskeletal Radiology . He is a visiting Consultant National Institute of Sports Malaysia and specializes in Musculoskeletal MRI and Ultrasound. He is accredited by Royal College of Radiologists UK and Malaysian Association of Sports Medicine and is also endorsed by Sports Medicine Australia.
Dr Datesh has more than 20 years of experience in the surgical field.. His speciality is Urology and has a subspeciality fellowship in Robotic surgery and Uro- Oncology. Minimally invasive surgery is an area of interest which he strives to improve regularly. Over the years he has performed numerous Laparoscopic surgeries, Robot assisted laparoscopic procedures, Endo-urology procedures and also open reconstructive procedures for most of the urology paradigm of diseases. He has keen interest in andrology and strives to provide proper knowledge and solutions to this aspect in men’s health.
Dr Joyce is a skin specialist, recognised and accredited by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia and Singapore. She is also a registered doctor with the Health Authority in Hongkong SAR. Dr Joyce was the first Division Head, Dermatologic and Laser Surgery at the National Skin Centre, Singapore when she left to start her own practice in 2000. She is one of the founding directors of the Asian Dermatologic Laser and Surgery Research Group (ADLAS), organizing yearly meetings for dermatologists from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hongkong and Philippines to exchange their professional opinions.
Aesthetic Medicine Practioner
Dr. Elaine Chong graduated with a MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) from Malacca Manipal Medical College. She believes that everyone has the right to look young, beautiful, attractive, and confident. She takes patients’ interests and concerns as her priority; she always makes sure that her patients fully understand the procedures and the anticipated results. She finds the ability to change a person’s look and body shape, and the chance to see them happy and confident the greatest reward of her job.
Aesthetic Medical Practioner
Being in this field of Aesthetic Medicine for more than 10 years now, Dr Wong is known for his caring and friendly personality. He is attentive to his client’s needs, concerns and expectations, delivering a devise personalized treatment program for them. A firm believer of this tagline, ‘Beautiful Young People are accidents of nature, but Beautiful Old People are works of Art’, Dr Wong finds joy and satisfaction in seeing an appreciative smiling face walking out of his practice. In his words, “It is the most worthwhile reward in pursuing this ever-exciting field of Aesthetic.”
Aesthetic Medical Practioner
Dr Jinly Wong obtained her medical degree at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (National University of Ireland). She has a special interest in anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation procedures such as Botox, dermal fillers, lasers and light therapies. She believes that the best cosmetic outcomes is by using a combination of aesthetic procedures that work synergistically together to achieve a natural and enhancing look. She finds immense satisfaction in making her patients look ravishing and feeling more confident about themselves. Her patients appreciate her sincere, warm and approachable manner as she always gives honest opinions when advising them on the appropriate treatments.
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon, Medical Director of BWMC JB
- AM, MBBS (Mal), FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Glas)
Trained in England and Wales, Dr David Cheah specializes in reconstructive surgery, maxillofacial trauma surgery and cosmetic surgery. Back in 1985, Dr David Cheah pioneered the setup of the Burns Unit in University Hospital Petaling Jaya. He is also an Associate Professor of Surgery at University of Monash. Registered with the National Specialist Register, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia, he is also a member of Malaysian Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Aesthetic Medical Practioner
With 9 years of experience in Medical field and over 5 years focusing on Aesthetic, Dr. Goh is passionate about the latest cosmetic medical and anti-aging medicine. Her thirst for knowledge in the field has led her to gain exposure with renowned professionals and specialists from international background around the world such as Dr. Kyungjin Kang (Safi Kang). Dr. Goh’s professionalism seeks to understand the unique nature of each individual, and she tailors the treatment to fit their changing needs. Dr. Goh always ensures the treatment is safely administered with minimal or no downtime.