1. Our Entity
We are Gomymedic, an online platform or website wholly owned by JayaBenar Resource Sdn Bhd, a private limited company that incorporated in Malaysia with Registration Number: 202001003538 (1359858-M).
2. Data Collection and Use
When you access to our website certain technical data of you will be automatically collected. You can provide some data yourself on a voluntary basis when you enter your personal details and data in the forms or emails prepared in the website. There are three categories of personal data which we process:
i) Automatically collected data
When you access our website some data is collected automatically. We need technical data to operate, maintain and improve our website. Such data includes:
- Your interaction with Website. We may collect data about your interaction with our website. Such data includes: your interaction with the website, the features you use, the pages you view, the way you use our website and the actions you take if such actions are present.
- Device and connection data. We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access our service. Namely, we collect: connection type and settings when you, access, update or use our services. Also, the operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. Geolocation, for instance, we use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the services.
ii) Data You Provide
When you want to request our Services and to register your user account we will ask you to give us some of your personal data, so that we will be able to get in touch with you and to provide our Service. Depending on the type of the account you want to register, we will require different data.
- To register User Account you will need to provide:
- Contact data: Name, email address or phone number. Through your User Account, you may submit a request to us. You may upload certain data to your request. Such data includes:
- Medical data: description of diagnosis, medical history, MRI scans, X-ray scans, etc.
- Trip data: passport data and flight information etc.
- Guardian data: ID, authorization to represent your ward, contact data, medical data of your ward, trip data etc. Guardian data is collected when you are authorized to represent and to disclose data of another person. In case you decide to provide data of another person we will ask you to provide additional data.
iii) Data Which We Receive from Other Sources
We may also get the information from other sources and combine it with the information which we are gathering through the Website. Such sources include:
- Data from medical providers. We may receive certain personal data from our medical partners. Such data may include: the medical course, details on trip to medical provider, such as information about flights and other relevant information. Data from medical providers may also include invoices.
- Data from third party service provider. We may receive your personal data from our third party service provider in supportive services such as transportation and accommodation etc in order for us to facilitate our service to you. Such data may include your flight details, arriving and departing, itinerary as well as your review upon their services.
3. Process and Use of Data
We use, process, and store your information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, in operating our Website and providing our Services including:
i) To provide the features of the Website
We collect the data to provide you with access to our Website and Services. Also, to maintain and improve our services. This includes using the data to:
- Create and update your User Account.
- Enable you to use our Website.
- Enable you to request our Service.
ii) To provide our Service.
You may provide us additional data so that we can tailor our Service just for your needs. This includes using data to:
- Provide a range of medical facilities and services for a particular case by referring you to our medical provider and hospital.
- Verify your identity in carrying out service.
- Arrange a trip to the designated place as per your request.
iii) To communicate information about our Services
We use the data we collect to communicate with you about the Services you have requested. This includes using data to:
- Answer your questions.
- Help resolve issues in relation to our services.
iv) To conduct researches and for analysis purposes
We may use data we collect for the purpose of testing, analysis, research and overall development of the product and services. This also allows us to enhance safety and security, develop new features and monitor and improve customer support.
v) To create a safe environment
We may also use data about how you use our Website to prevent, detect, or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms of Service, and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.
vi) To operate our business and to comply with our legal obligations
We use the personal data you give us to run our business and to comply with our legal obligations.
vii) To send marketing communications
If you are our customer and you gave us your consent, we may use the contact details you provided to send you our marketing communications, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). You may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
viii) Other Purposes
We will ask for your consent to further process your personal data in case we use your personal data for other purposes. During data collection, we will send you individual messages and get your consent.
Summary: The Categories of Personal Data Used By Us for The Processing of your Data Can Be Divided into:
Contact data, Social media data, Medical data, Trip data, Guardian data, Phone call data
Your interaction with the Website, Device and connection data, Cookies and similar technologies, Data from our partners, Contact data, Social media data, Account data, Trip data and Guardian data if there is any.
Note: The only legal basis for processing of Medical data is the performance of a contract. We don’t use this data for no reason other than providing you with a Service.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you. We generally use session cookies to save your preferences and such cookies expire when you close your browser. These cookies are likely to be analytical, or performance cookies.
Data collected by cookies may include the following:
- The website that referred you to us;
- The web pages you viewed on our Website;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked while browsing different websites;
- Browser preferences such as language;
- We also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
5. Share and disclose of data
We may share your personal data under the following conditions:
i) Authorized third parties. We may share certain information with parties directly authorized you to receive data. For example, we may share your data with a Medical Provider of your choice, or you log in and/or registers via social networks.
ii) Safety, Legal purposes, and Law enforcement. We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent necessary to: a) comply with a government request, a court order or applicable law; b) prevent illegal uses of our Website or violations of our Website’s Terms of Service and our policies; c) defend ourselves against third-party claims; and d) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (e.g., counterfeiting).
iv) With your consent. In cases where you have provided your consent, we may share your personal data, as described at the time of consent.
v) Our service provider. We will share your data with our medical providers including any other supporting service provider in order to carry out their services that you requested through our Website or their respective links.
6. Manage your data
i) Encryption & Security. We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal data we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable operational and technical measures to limit access to your data. For example, data which we receive is available only to authorized employees and contractors. Also, we use encryption and other safeguards to make sure your data is safe. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website and you do so at your own risk. You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. If you have a reason to believe that your interaction with our Website and/or Service is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) Retention of your personal data. We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy unless otherwise required by law. However, we may keep some of your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
iii) Third-parties. We may allow third parties to provide contextual and other advertising, and to provide analytical services related to the work of the Website and/or the Service. Such parties may use different identifiers to collect information about the usage of the program, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware, time zone and information about the usage of Website and Services. This information may be used by us and others, among other things, to determine the popularity of certain content, to provide contextual and other advertising, and for a better understanding of your activities on the Website.
7. Manage your personal data
You as a user of Gomymedic can access, rectify, erase or instruct us how to manage the data you provided in our system anytime by contacting us.
If you have any additional questions you can always send an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
8. Update of Our Terms